We have exciting opportunities for both Grade 2 and Grade 3 Teaching Assistants to support teaching and learning at Mayfield School. The role is varied and will include classroom support, mentoring, pastoral care and assisting with the physical care of our pupils as and when required.
We are looking for adaptable, flexible and resourceful individuals with excellent communication and written skills with high expectations of learning and behaviour.
The Right Candidate Will Have
- Experience of working with children
- Some experience of supporting children in Literacy, Numeracy and working with SEND
- A good understanding of child development and learning processes
- The ability to be a great team player and also be able to work independently and use initiative
- An open-minded and inquisitive approach to the job but the ability to work to agreed strategies and procedures
- The ability to develop and sustain positive relationships with children, fellow staff members and families
- Experience of using ICT effectively
|SALARY (depending on years service)||FROM||TO|
|including SEN allowance Grade 2||£15,878||£17,164|
|including SEN allowance Grade 3||£17,733||£21,446|
Please note, this list is not exhaustive.
Education Impact Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment procedures.
All the above posts are covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for these roles. Please note Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to be paid by the successful candidate (approx. £52).
If you have not heard from us two weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Education Impact Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Apply for this position
Steps to applying:
1. Fill out the Application Form and save PDF
2. Upload the PDF of your application.
3. Fill out the rest of this form and click Submit.